May 29 2018


Did you know that xylitol, a sugar alcohol used as a sweetener in many products, is toxic to our pets? Some know that xylitol can be found in sugar free gums, mints, and other candies, but, did you know that it can also be found in some medications such as xylimelt for dry mouth? If your dog or cat eats even a small amount of a product with xylitol as an ingredient, it is advised to bring them into a veterinarian asap. For your convenience, we offer late hours (open till 8pm) on Tuesdays and Thursdays in addition to our regular business hours M-F 8am-6pm and Saturdays 8am-noon

petnationvet | Uncategorized

Comments are closed.